Social media can be a powerful way to reach your audience and to get them talking about your services, both to you and to their social circles. But before you can take advantage of blogs and sites like Facebook, Twitter and YouTube, it’s important to have a carefully thought-out social media strategy.
Our Raleigh social media strategists are here to help. We’ve worked with companies in Raleigh and across the Southeast to provide research-based, custom social networking strategies that equip our clients for success. Whether we’re providing consulting services or complete social media management, our specialists will design a strategy tailored to your unique needs, audience and goals.
Social media services: Facebook, Twitter, WordPress & more
Ready to use Twitter and Facebook for business? Our social media management services include:
- Internet reputation assessment
- Creation of a custom social media strategy
- Content strategy for each chosen social network (Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.)
- Blog creation & set-up (using WordPress, Tumblr, Blogger, etc.)
- Social profile creation & maintenance
- Facebook ad management
- Addition of keyword-optimized content to each social profile
- Creation & implementation of friending/following strategy to increase reach
- Multimedia content creation (text, photos, video)
- Creation of custom Facebook tabs & other custom design elements
- Creation of in-store signage to grow fan/follower base
- Management of social media promotions
- Integration of social elements throughout your company website
- Monthly reporting including metrics of success, benchmarks & recommendations
Is Social Media Marketing Right for Your Business?
At COCG, we’re about results, not hype. While the influx of corporate social media profiles may make it seem more important to have a Facebook Page than a website, we know that the newest, latest marketing channel isn’t always the best one for your business.
Before creating a social networking strategy, we’ll consider:
- Are your potential clients using social media?
- Is your company social by nature?
- Do you have the time and/or resources to implement your strategy successfully?
- What do you want to get out of your social media marketing strategy?
Social Media Analysis: Strategies Driven by Research & Statistics
Once we’ve determined whether social media marketing is right for your business, we’ll dig into Facebook, Twitter and other social network statistics to chart the next course of action. Taking your target audience into consideration, our Raleigh social media strategists will analyze the demographics of major networks as well as niche online communities.
After we’ve used the data to create a custom social media strategy, we’ll help you implement it and use analytics to measure its success. While it’s important to have fans and followers, we’re looking at more than the size of your community. Our Raleigh social media managers will keep up with impression data, sources of referral traffic and total audience reach to equip us with the tools to continually adjust and improve the effectiveness of your social media campaigns.
Want to learn more about Twitter and Facebook marketing? Want to learn how a blog strategy can increase your fan base and add to your website’s SEO? COCG’s Raleigh social media strategists are here to answer your questions. Ask us about our custom social media marketing packages.