COCG has an immediate opening for a full time Web Developer. Primary responsibilities will be to use Adobe Photoshop files to develop full websites built on WordPress or Drupal as a Content Management System.
The ideal candidate is flexible, patient, forward thinking, innovative, and results oriented, with close attention to detail. The developer must be able to work well in a team environment and be able to communicate well with non-technical team members.
● 3+ years custom CMS development experience with either WordPress or Drupal.
● 3+ years experience developing with HTML5, CSS3, PHP and MySQL
● Strong ability to implement consistent cross-browser user experiences with websites and able to troubleshoot cross-browser inconsistencies
● Responsive website development
● Proficiency with other languages, such as ASP or XML, a plus
● Attention to detail
● Experience creating responsive websites a plus
● Ability to work effectively in a fast-pace, fluid, and high pressure environment
Software knowledge of the following:
● Adobe Photoshop
● Flash and FLV knowledge and implementation a plus
● Comfortable in an Apple/Mac environment
What you will be doing:
● Cutting edge Web development for an Internet Marketing Firm
● Combination of architecture, design and implementation
● Building websites in an open source content management system environment
● Working with a team to develop new ideas and add enhancements to existing websites
What’s in it for you?
● Competitive Salary
● Paid Vacation
● Health Care Compensation
● Fun Atmosphere
*Salary compensation based on experience
To apply please provide your resume, salary history/requirements. No agencies or phone calls please.
NOTE: This is a full-time and on-site role, applicant must live near or be willing to relocate to Raleigh, NC. When applying, please be sure to include your resume and salary requirements. No phone calls please.
COCG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, the basis of genetic information or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for employment with COCG may request such accommodation(s) by calling 919-301-8406.