We provide service-based companies, healthcare providers, and retailers with a turnkey content program.
The majority of marketers we speak with tell us that the ongoing development of useful, educational content is critical to their lead generation efforts. Yet a lot of these same businesses struggle to start and sustain a content marketing effort.
For businesses looking to start a content marketing initiative or re-engage a stalled one, we provide content marketing as a service for a flat monthly fee. The program is delivered through a 12-month contract based on the following schedule:
Month 1—Develop Content Strategy
- Identify ideal clients and develop client personas.
- Identify core issues for content development and types of content to be developed.
- Establish editorial roles and develop editorial calendar.
Months 2-3—Systems Evaluation and Setup
- Assess and modify current website and CMS for adding in content channels (additional fees may apply).
- Recommend, implement and set up a marketing automation solution to segment site visitors based on interests.
Months 4-12—Ongoing Content Development and Insight
- Research and write each piece of individual content and package with a custom design illustration.
- Distribute content via email and social media.
- As content library expands, develop automated programs.
- Research and build targeted marketing lists to distribute content proactively (additional list service fees apply).
- Review analytics and evolve the content strategy based on interests of the audience.
When it comes to a solid content marketing strategy, thoughtful, informative and well-written web copy is just the first step. COCG’s copywriters understand how to generate content that develops thought leadership for your business—and brings relevant customers to your website. Learn more
Pushing out smart, fresh content on a routine basis through a company blog is a valuable way to boost your content marketing strategy and promote your brand’s message. COCG caters your blogging strategy to fit your business’ unique personality and marketing goals, generating regular blog content that reaches the right audiences at the right times. Learn more
If your business doesn’t have a visual content marketing strategy, now is the time to start investing in one. Visual content, like infographics, consistently drives more engagement than text-only content, and is easily sharable across a variety of channels. Learn more
Press releases are one of the easiest ways to increase your business’ authority, credibility and visibility on the web. Strategically-written—and distributed—press releases and press kits can go a long way in expanding brand development. Learn more
At COCG, we focus on creating localized web content that is unique to your individual service area and target markets, pulling in the most relevant site visitors (and potential leads) possible. A localized content strategy can be incorporated into your new website project, ongoing marketing efforts or both. Learn more
With browsers spending approximately twice as much time on website pages with videos than those without, well-produced video is a vital part of any content marketing strategy. Video helps potential customers easily digest information about your business’ products and services, and is an easy and visual way to get your brand message across.