Prepping for the LoneRider Tweetup
It’s only a few weeks away, and if you’re anything like me, you’re already getting pumped for the LoneRider Tweetup. As mentioned on the event page, we’ll be drinking/tweeting up and chowing down on BBQ. Plus, our friends at F8 Photo Studios will be there with their photobooth so you can jump in and document your outlaw experience.
As we get ready for the event, here are a few ways you might want to prepare:
- Lock down your ticket. There are only 34 left, and they’re required for entry.
- Turn 21. Yes, LoneRider’s all about outlaws…but let’s keep it legal, folks. IDs will be checked at the door.
- Buy some LoneRider beer. You can pick up six-packs at the brewery, or stop by local Harris Teeters, Whole Foods or Taylor’s BP on Six Forks. This will help you choose which one’s your favorite, so you can:
- Enter the contest. Which LoneRider outlaw are you: Shotgun Betty, DeadEye Jack, Sweet Josie or Peacemaker? Tell us through a photo or 12seconds video and be entered to win prizes, including the LoneRider growler of your choice. More details here.
- Practice your DJ skillz. We’ll be crowdsourcing music at the event via Blip.fm and letting you choose what songs you want to hear.
- Designate a driver. If you plan to have more than a couple beers, consider carpooling with someone who’s sticking to one. Being an outlaw’s more fun when you don’t actually get pinched by the law.